Do you remember Amanda and Aaron and their lovely engagement session by the lake?
Well their wedding was equally adorable!
Held at Azusa Pacific University during an off and on rainy day, Amanda and Aaron tied the knot surround by friend's, family and loads of fun details and beautiful moments.
Amanda and Aaron chose to have a first look before the ceremony (a HUGE plus, stress reliever and fabulous moment-producer). It was so touching, and we were able to capture the romantics and wedding-party images pre-ceremony. (woohoo!)
The ceremony was personal and loving. Amanda and Aaron passed their wedding rings around on a custom pillow for their guests to touch and bless with their love.
The reception was a blast. Every guest received a custom candle at their table. They also received homemade pickles, which were amazing.
At the beginning of the reception, Amanda and Aaron showed their engagement video and it was a hit.
We feel honored to be a part of Amanda and Aaron's wedding day. Thank you, both, for your honesty of emotion and your love for one another. It made our job easy.
And, of course, theres their Wedding Duo Film . . .
Amanda and Aaron Azusa Pacific University Wedding Duo Film from Paige Green on Vimeo.
- Photographers: Paige and Blake Green
- Venue: Azusa Pacific University
- Dress: David's Bridal
- Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo
- Groom: Men's Warehouse
- Groomsmen: Men's Warehouse
- Programs: Angelina DeLoach, (bridesmaid)
- Decoration: Bride (the sihlouhettes, the C,thrift store and flea market milk glass and silver platters
- Hair: Sasha Atkins (friend)
- Makeup: Sasha Atkins
- Flowers: She's Florist
- Cake: Cucamonga Cakery
- Cake Topper: Angelina DeLoach
- Ring Pillow: Bride
- Table Numbers: Angelina DeLoach
- Bridesmaid and Fower girl necklace: crystalshine, littlemaedesigns on etsy
- Bride's necklace: luxedeluxe on etsy
- Bride's veil: alexbridal